To keep up with the PRI/SheKnows/BlogHer #Womenslives campaign, I thought I would start a weekly link up.
My goals for the #Womenslives Weekly Link Up:
1. To have a one stop and read spot for all your #womenslives campaign-related blog posts.
2. To meet and get to know other fabulous female bloggers (you!) out there.
3. To spread the word about the #womenslives campaign.
4. To be accountable to what I’ve committed to in phase II.
What You Need to Know:
1.Who can participate: Anyone! You don’t have to be a part of the #womenslives campaign to participate. I’d still love to read your story and get to know you.
2. Date of Link Up: The weekly link up goes live on Thursdays and stays up for an entire week. (Note: Phase II of the campaign ends in December.)
3. Posting Rules: Only link to posts that you have written on your blog/site. They can be posts relevant to the #womenslives campaign or about your personal story.
4. Grab Button: You can also grab my button made specifically for this campaign on the side bar. (See right.)
My Commitment to You:
1. I’ll be able to read your posts and do my best to comment on your site.
2. I’ll share my favorite posts at the next weekly link up. (If you don’t mind, I’ll use your image and provide a link to your post, so that it provides visual interest to encourage readers to click on your link.)
3. I’ll share a favorite post on one of my other social media sites, like Facebook and Twitter. So if you’re on those social media sites, follow me to check out more cool posts.
Wanna join the weekly round-up?
The first weekly link up is this Thursday!
Why I Joined PRI’s Across Women’s Lives Campaign
Grand Rapids Public Museum’s Ethnic Heritage Festival
Grand Rapids’ Vietnamese Lunar New Year
Womenslives: Photographer Lynsey Addario
PRI’s Across Women’s Lives Campaign (Phase II)
From my hometown to yours,